JS Groupís commercial banking activities are housed within JS Bank Limited (JSBL) which offers a quality and innovative range of commercial banking products and services and complete financial solutions to its clients, including:
- Depository products providing attractive returns to clients. These include savings accounts, current accounts, daily profit accounts, trader/businessmen accounts and term deposits
- Money Transfer services (demand drafts, pay-orders, online transfer, SWIFT etc.), American Express Travellers Cheques and Western Union Money Transfer Services
- ATMs, Debit Cards and Tele-banking
- Short & Long Term Lending
- Fixed Income and Money Market Sales
- Underwriting & Debt Syndications
JS Bank is the result of an amalgamation of Jahangir Siddiqui Investment Bank limited (JS Groupís existing commercial banking business) and American Express Banks Limitedís Pakistan operations. State Bank of Pakistan approval for the amalgamation was received on December 30 2006.
Pakistanís banking sector has experienced significant growth since 2003, reflected in increased deposit mobilisation and development of consumer banking products. The banking market has become highly competitive as privatisation of state-owned large banks was followed by mergers and acquisitions of local private banks by domestic and international banks. The emphasis is increasingly on retail-based branch banking with a wide consumer product line driven by technology and nationwide accessibility to services.
JS Bank is well positioned to take advantage of this highly competitive yet consolidating phase of the banking industry in Pakistan by leveraging the 'JS' brand reputation, extending its existing branch network and combining JS Group's other financial services and product offerings to offer a "one-stop-shop" for customers wealth management needs.
For further information on JS Group's commercial banking activities please visit the JS Bank website at www.jsbl.com.
Alternatively, please submit an enquiry through the Contact Us page.